Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy birthday Mr. President!

It's been another busy week in my 1st grade classroom. We've been adding President's Day activities in wherever we could and boy are some of them super adorable! I've been using Amy Lemons FREE President's Day Packet for many activities.I repeat, FREE packet! It is full of cute ideas for George and Abe! I also made some sweet little George Washington's I saw on Cara Carrroll's blog. (And they were super easy y'all!) Here are some pictures I snapped of our George project!
 We wrote an interesting fact to go with our craftivity! (I think half of my munchkins wrote about how cool it was that George Washington loved horses!)
 How cute? Thank you Cara for the adorable idea!
Happy birthday Mr. President!

Our Abraham Lincoln craftivity is getting finished tomorrow! It is from Amy Lemons
Go to her TpT store for this FREE packet! Look for an update soon on that! One more great little President's project we did this week (well, we aren't totally finished yet...) was a little booklet from Jodi Southard at Fun in First. Visit her TpT store for this cheap President's day add on! 

It's almost FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

Erin Mason

1 comment: