Thursday, February 9, 2012

I LOVE these units!

Hey y'all, hope you've had a productive and fun week! We have been SUPER busy at school trying to squeeze everything in. We have black history month, Valentines Day and Presidents Day all in the month of February! Plus, all the "normal" things like reading units, math lessons, literacy centers- oh my! SO needless to say we've been busyyyy! I wanted to let you all know about some Valentines Day units I recently bought that i am IN LOVE WITH!
 Do you have a favorite teaching blogger? Well, I do and it's Cara Carroll at The First Grade Parade! She is UH-mazing! Creative, fun and right on track with our 1st grade cirriculum. She had a Valentine's Day unit she recently put in her TpT store titled, Love, Splat. If you've ever read a Splat book, you know why I HAD to buy this unti. Splat is so stinkin' cute and Cara had some great ideas to incorporate with the book "Love Splat" and Valentines Day. I really love the writing craftivity she has included, so check it out!
Here is a preview picture of the unit from Cara Carroll's TpT store!

SO, I went a little TpT happy last week and bought another Valentines Day unit from The Teacher Wife. She has some awesome acitivities as well. I saw her picture of her "Love Monster" Valentine sacks she makes for her munchkins to collect Valentines in and I was HOOKED, with a capital H! They are so cute, and even cuter in person (I made my sample this afternoon and it is adorable!) Check our her unit at her TpT store! Here are two little previews from The Teacher Wife blog to hook you too! (I mean, how cute is that "Love Monster"???)




Do you have a favorite blogger or Valentines day unit? I want to hear- I am always looking for new reads (teaching or not!) :)
Erin Mason

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and it is adorable! I am your newest follower! I would love for you to visit me if you get the chance! I have TONS and TONS of *freeebies*!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete