Friday, February 17, 2012

A little of this and a little of that!

Here is my week in pictures!
We started off in a pink flurry of fun! We did this freebie at the beginning of our Valentine's day fun. I cant remember where I grabbed it from- so if you used it too, leave a comment! :) It was a fun way to use candy and math in one!
                                 
Here is a picture of my "semi" finished writing wall. I have to move my lifeskills to make room for sample writing of work to go above, but you get the jist! I am liking those colors together- gives my room a little punch of color! Check out that freebie pack here!  
                                
 I talked earlier about the Cara Carroll TpT unit Love, Splat that I recently bought and LOVED. It had so many wonderful and diverse projects in it for all levels in your room. Here is a picture of one of our writing craftivities from it! I wont lie, it was a lot of tracing and cutting work for my little munchkins but they loved the end result! :)
                                 

Have a good weekend! TGIF y'all!
Erin Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment