Thursday, February 16, 2012

Need a cute idea to spruce up your writing wall?

Happy ALMOST Friday y'all! Whew. I am so glad it is a 3 day weekend (kind of). We have professional development on Monday but it starts an hour later than I usually get to school which means I can SLEEP IN! I am not a morning person by any means so I am excited! Anyway, in the chaos that was our Valentine's week I found an awesome and FREE writing wall resource. In my school district in Florida we have started our preformance appraisal system of teacher "grading". So we had to think of a area of weakeness and write a plan on what we would do this year to improve this area with our class. There is more to it, but that is the jist of it. So I choose writing, it is definetly an area I think I can improve upon... a lot! So I am always looking for new writing ideas, wall signs, reminders, conference sheets etc to help me on my mission. I was searching through one of my favorite blogs, The First Grade Parade, and found a super cute writing freebie! I loved it so much, I have a new writers corner in my room with it already! :) It was a blog post from Cara last year. Here is a cute little sample picture.
I mean you cant go wrong with black/white and pink and those cute graphics! And it's FREE! So go grab it if you didn't last year! She has other freebies listed on the post too! Enjoy! :)

Do you have any great writing freebies, writing blogs you follow or have you seen any good writing resources lately?


Erin Mason

2 comments:

  1. SO cute! Zebra and pink is great! =)

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful blog with everyone!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete